In this episode, Adrian Wesley talks about how our life should not be taken for granted and how we must not waste it on negative emotions.
Adrian talks about life and death and how mortality reminds us how beautiful life can be. He explains how surrendering to things we can’t change and letting go of negative emotions are the most helpful habits we can do for our self-growth.
Adrian tells listeners, “Someone is going to piss us off and something is always going to tick us off, so again, practice letting go of negative emotions.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to let go of negative emotions
- How to catch negative emotions and energy from the roots
- Dealing with our mortality and using it to drive us to take action
- Benefits of detaching and surrendering to things you can’t control
- Training yourself to loosen your tight energy
Connect With Adrian:
- Follow Adrian on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Join the Power ON Movement on Facebook here.
- Visit www.adrianwesley.com to lean more about Adrian Wesley.
Listen to more podcast episodes on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or on my website at adrianwesley.com
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please subscribe and leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes to help share the Power ON Boost message with others that need to hear it.
About Power On Boost Podcast
Turn your personal power on and learn how to thrive with the Power On Boost podcast. Join your host Adrian Wesley for empowering, life changing episodes which will wake you up to the manifesting power you have inside of you. Get to know about some amazing guests and how they turned their own personal power on in the interview episodes.
Tune in weekly and allow Adrian Wesley aka The Human Optimizer to facilitate the awakening of your personal power. Adrian is deeply committed to making self love and human optimization go viral. His energy and information will enable you to change your life and turn your full POWER ON. You are alive to thrive.